10. 1. 2007

Superstereo fever

Today was big party for exchange students in disco club Superstereo. The entrance was for free, but using of cloak-room was for 2€. Main reason for going there was low prices of alcohol. One 4cl beer or longdrink (gin + grapefruit tonic) was costed only 50 cents. Some shots was for 50 cents too.

Longdrinks was good, but they contained only a few tears of gin. Beer was Finnish thus I didn't enjoyed it. But the worst was shots because all of them was mixed from the salmiakki. It's a black vodka cocktail with taste of salt liquorice. It sounds strange but the taste is even worse. This poison named after ammonium chloride becames trendy for teenagers in Finland. It's also very suitable to shocking tourists.

So alcohol wasn't nothing special for Slovaks but music was pretty good. Small dancefloor was full of exchange students and hunting Finnish girls. I even heard pieces like Prodigy or Chemical Brothers. And this kind of music makes me crazy to dance. We spended hours by dancing. It was fair trade for 2€.

My antiracism t-shirt makes little attention. So I had handshake with some people with suchlike opinion. I had to translate Slovak writing from my back. It says in English: Everyone is different but we all are equal. I met really nice people with open mind. Therefore this evening was worth the effort and money.

0 komentárov: